Lead management is the process of tracking and managing prospective customers. The software services
provided by DI.Infotech are among the Best CRM Software in delhi
Best Lead Management Software companies follows these processes:
- Lead generation: Businesses create consumer interest and inquiry into products or
services through a range of marketing tactics. These often include blog posts, advertisements, white
papers, social media, events, and PR campaigns.
- Customer inquiry and capture: Consumers of marketing respond with interest and their
data is recorded. This creates a sales lead.
- Filtering, grading, distribution, and contact: Leads are sorted by the validity of the
request, prioritized based on likelihood of becoming a customer, and then dispersed to sales reps to be
contacted. Depending on the size of your marketing program, a lot of work can go into defining how to
accurately categorize and sort individual leads.
- Lead nurturing: Leads are sorted by contacted or uncontacted and scheduled for
follow-up processes. They may be put into drip-marketing campaigns, or followed-up with on the phone by a
LMS – LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: WEB-BASED SALES CRM SYSTEM
DI InfoTech has built LMS or Sales CRM System on a standard, non-proprietary Web-based architecture. With
Sales CRM system IT companies can automate the process of tracking any lead on the basis of various stages
like first meeting done, RFP received, proposal submitted, negotiation done ,order closed etc
SALES CRM SYSTEM ENABLES YOU TO:
- Send the timely reminder to the sales peoples for the follow up of any lead and prompt them to send
tender on or before due date of the same.
- Allow sales managers to review all the sales opportunities (on going cases) of all the managers sales
- System to track each lead which will allow management to do decision making and identify the source of
- Review the reports as per the privileges and login types as sales persons or sales managers.
- Allowing sales people to upload the copy of proposal with the sales opportunity in the system.
- Manage any special discount should be given to different proposals.
- In case denial of order by the customers, CRM maintains the reasoning for losing the opportunity for
- CRM provides the various MIS reports to the management like what is the Leads vs. Order closure ratio of
sales person, total sales funnel of a location or region, product wise sales funnel, sales person or sales
wise sales funnel, list of leads where proposal has been submitted, list of leads which are expected to
certain period of time.